Wednesday, March 28, 2012

restore database.

I was attempting to restore a database and it hung up. Now when I try to
restore I get the message, re-issue restore statement using WITH REPLACE, bu
t
not sure how to do this, is it a restore dbase option through the GUI, thank
s.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.I believe the option in the gui is something like Force Restore over existin
g
database or something similar. Also, make sure that on the first tab you
have the correct name to restore the database as. I think it defaults to
Master which is not what you want.
"Paul" wrote:

> I was attempting to restore a database and it hung up. Now when I try to
> restore I get the message, re-issue restore statement using WITH REPLACE,
but
> not sure how to do this, is it a restore dbase option through the GUI, tha
nks.
> --
> Paul G
> Software engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment