Wednesday, March 28, 2012

restore database.

I was attempting to restore a database and it hung up. Now when I try to
restore I get the message, re-issue restore statement using WITH REPLACE, but
not sure how to do this, is it a restore dbase option through the GUI, thanks.
Paul G
Software engineer.
I believe the option in the gui is something like Force Restore over existing
database or something similar. Also, make sure that on the first tab you
have the correct name to restore the database as. I think it defaults to
Master which is not what you want.
"Paul" wrote:

> I was attempting to restore a database and it hung up. Now when I try to
> restore I get the message, re-issue restore statement using WITH REPLACE, but
> not sure how to do this, is it a restore dbase option through the GUI, thanks.
> --
> Paul G
> Software engineer.
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment